If you are reading this, you are in the right place. Entertainment Oxygen is a mobile app, creating a virtual marketplace where entertainment professionals can connect with above-the-line and below-the-line talent to effectively work together and create a flourishing ecosystem.
Entertainment Oxygen was inspired and built by a diverse group of entertainment professionals who have dealt with the common challenges of the entertainment industry for over 25 years.
Researching the past 100 years of the entertainment industry has led us to conclude that while there has always been a strong ecosystem in place providing a winning formula for the successful top 2% of the industry, for some reason that formula is inaccessible to the remaining 98%. The majority of entertainment professionals struggle to find consistent work and to sustain a healthy financial career pursuing their passions. Even though the foundation of this ecosystem’s formula hasn’t changed much through the years, the Internet has certainly changed how and where people make their connections and ultimately find work.
We invested years studying market research to arrive at a business model to change this paradigm. After evaluating the top performing companies from social networking sites and the entertainment industry communities—we have blended together a healthy recipe for success resulting in Entertainment Oxygen.
Our initial blogs will feature the unique functionality that make Entertainment Oxygen the best resource for entertainment professionals to take their career to the next level. We are so excited for you to join us!
Every year, I would go to various entertainment events and saw the way that people would network and it seemed very congested and inefficient.”Read More
Entertainment Oxygen was inspired and built by a diverse group of entertainment professionals.Read More
For decades, entertainment industry professionals have been suffocating due toRead More